TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is our aim to provide a service for all of our guests to enjoy holidays in a safe, secure and enjoyable environment.
The terms set out below are intended to ensure that you and others enjoy your stay with us.
- Children: Parents or guardians are responsible for their children at all times on the park. Please note we do not offer any children’s facilities on the park. We do not allow ball games, bikes, scooters or any games that may cause a nuisance to our other guests.
- Children are not allowed in the shower block unaccompanied. Henstent Park offers peace and tranquillity.
- Arrival time is between 1.00 pm and 7.00 pm. Please let us know if you expect to arrive later than this so that arrangements can be made for you.
- Pitches are to be vacated by 11.00 am on your day of departure. Late stay option (please see tariff) is subject to availability.
- Dogs are permitted on the touring park only and remain the responsibility of the owner at all times. Please respect your neighbours and do not leave dogs unattended. All dogs to be kept under control and on a short (2m) lead. A dog walk is provided. Please clean up after your dog and only dispose of dog waste in the bins provided. No dogs allowed in the toilet block or any of the park facilities.
- The size and description of a unit including members in party must be stipulated at the time of booking. Any subsequent changes cannot be guaranteed.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF £10 PER NIGHT PER BOOKING (£15 PER NIGHT ON BANK HOLIDAYS) The balance for your reservation is due and payable on arrival. Payment can be made by cash or debit/credit card only. We no longer accept cheques.
- Deposits and fees paid are non-refundable in the event of your cancellation. We recommend you take out your own holiday insurance cover. Any cancellations must be made at least 7 days before your due arrival date. If your cancellation is not made 7 days before your due arrival date, your card will be charged for the full balance of your stay.
- Speed limit on the park is 5MPH always. No commercial vehicles (vehicles with less than 4 seats) or sign written vehicles allowed on park. Only one car per caravan. Additional and visitor’s cars must be parked in the car park.
- Awnings permitted with breathable ground sheets only, and must be lifted every 3 days.
- Electric awning heaters and generators are not permitted.
- Barbecues are allowed, however, must be self-contained, off the floor and kept under control. Under no circumstances are there to be any fires / fire pits / chimnineas of any description, this includes fires within barbecues. Please dispose of COLD barbecue waste in the appropriate bins. No open fires.
- Noise to be kept to a minimum after 10.30pm. Anyone found to be making an unacceptable amount of noise after this time will be asked to leave, without exception or refund.
- Group bookings (including family groups) are strictly by prior arrangement only. Groups not disclosing themselves as such on booking or arrival will be asked to leave.
- Please take care not to damage river banks or disturb wildlife. When walking on farmland, please keep to paths and keep dogs on leads. Please leave farm gates as you find them.
- The owners reserve the right to refuse admission at their own discretion.
- The owners reserve the right to instruct anyone to leave if they consider conduct to be improper or if the above is not adhered to. Unsociable behaviour towards members of staff, guests, or fellow Owners on the Park is strictly unacceptable.
- Litter and recycling must be placed in bin bags and disposed of in the bin compounds provided on the Park, and not left outside.