COMING SOON ( Can be viewed at our sister park at Palewood)
2021 SITE FEES INCLUDED
This lovely new Willerby Brokenhurst as just arrived on the park, its located on a popular of the park which overlooks the stunning countryside, also looking down onto the fishing pool.
Walking into this holiday home you will find it is beautifully planned out, nice, spacious and airy with double patio doors to the front which can open out onto decking area, it living area is modern and stylish and has freestanding TV unit and modern feature fireplace, there is a freestanding pine dining table and cream leatherette chairs which nicely lead into the kitchen area where you will find cream and pine units a plenty, built in fridge/freezer and gas cooker.
Moving through to the back you will find a nice family shower room, good size twin-bedded guest room and then the Master which is lovely and private with the woodland behind, all very tastefully decorated, planet of wardrobe and storage space and also a en-suite toilet.
- Energy efficient lighting
- Feature fireplace with electric fire
- Wall-mounted mirror
- Freestanding TV unit and coffee table
- Scatter cushions
- Domestic sofa-style fixed seating with fold-out occasional sofa bed and under-seat storage
- Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer
- Double cavity gas oven/grill with glass splash-back and extractor fan
- Gas powered water heater
- Fully upholstered dining chairs (two additional cylinder stools supplied in three bedroom model)
- Integrated microwave
- Full height storage cupboard
- Freestanding pedestal dining table
- Feature pendant lighting
- Kingsize bed with lift-up storage system (in selected models)
- Single beds
- Bedside wall lights
- Bedside cabinets
- Mirrored dressing area with cylinder stool
2021 site fees are included in the price
Henstent Holiday park lies on the edge of Shropshire/Welsh border and Snowdonia National Park.
Henstent Holiday Park is on the fringe of the Berwyn mountain range in a spectacular elevated position nestled in the Tanat Valley which provides a stunning backdrop and truly superb views. Henstent holiday park is one of the premier holiday parks in the mid-Wales area.
The park is open for 11 months of the year from 4th of February until the 2nd of January every year. Henstent is teeming with a variety of wildlife and many great walks are on offer in the local area.
Our Premier holiday park includes a dedicated park reception as well as a launderette,
Henstent is an exclusive park, developed and maintained to the highest of standards.
2021 site fees are included in the price.
If you would like any further information on this holiday home please call 01678 530212 and ask to speak to Michelle or Sam.