Welcome to Henstent Park,
Our small, friendly park is set in the beautiful Tanat Valley, among the spectacular scenery of the Berwyn mountain range in wonderful Mid Wales.
Henstent Park, an idyllic location near the pretty village of Llangynog, midway between Welshpool, Oswestry and Bala, on the edge of Snowdonia National Park.
We welcome guests seeking a peaceful, relaxing holiday in a beautiful rural setting. Walkers, birdwatchers and nature-lovers will enjoy the stunning landscape with wonderful views at every turn and abundant wildlife. There are numerous walks from the park for all ages and abilities.
Nearby attractions include Lake Vyrnwy, Lake Bala and Pistyll Rhaeadr waterfall. The narrow guage steam trains of Welshpool, Llanfair Caereinion and Blaenau Ffestiniog. The seaside towns of Barmouth, Fairbourne, Aberystwyth and Llandudno are about an hours drive.
Private static caravans for sale . Why not own your own caravan in Mid Wales at Henstent Park, Llangynog near Lake Vyrnwy?
- New and used caravan holiday homes (static caravans) for sale with an eleven month season (holiday use)
- Seasonal pitches for touring caravans for an 8 month season (holiday use)
- We are a non residential holiday park. “holiday and recreational use only” Residential use is not permitted
- On pitch winter storage for touring caravans
- Touring holidays for touring caravans, motorhomes, campervans and trailer tents
- Camping holidays for tents in our separate secluded, riverside camping field
- Hard standing pitches for motor homes with electric and water hook-up
There are two pubs, both serving meals, within easy walking distance.
Whether you are looking for a caravan holiday home to buy, a seasonal pitch for your tourer or a short or longer break in your tourer, motorhome or tent, we look forward to welcoming you.
We’re open all year, so you can escape and unwind whenever you want to!